Résumé of Josué Figueira Machado
I have over 7 years of software development experience, 5 years of which are related to using Progress 4GL/RDBMS tools along with experience in aspects of the software development life cycle starting from conceptual design to low level design, development, testing and implementation. With the knowledge of various technologies from Progress, WebSpeed, Perl, PHP, MySQL and other technologies, I have developed skills that allow me to understand requirements and client systems so that I can become productive in a short time.
Tools & Technology
- Progress 4GL/RDBMS & WebSpeed
- SQL & MySQL
- Perl, CGI & PHP
- HTML, XHTML, XML & WML
- Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, & other graphics software
Productivity and Design Tools
- Microsoft Office Suite
Platforms and OS
- MS DOS Versions 2.2 through 6.x
- Windows 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and XP
- Unix, Linux
- 2005 to Present - ISS Group, Atlanta, GA
Develops maintains multiple WebSpeed applications for various clients
- 2000 to 2005- BravePoint, Inc. (Formerly United Systems, Inc.), Atlanta, GA
Developed maintained multiple WebSpeed applications for various clients
- 1998 to 2000 - Student Financial Aid, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Computer Services Specialist I/Webmaster
Provided software and hardware support for staff. Developed and maintained UGA's original Student Financial Aid site
- 1996 to 1998 - Student Financial Aid, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Student Financial Aid Counselor
Provided students with Financial Aid counseling
- 1995 - The University of Georgia, Athens, GA - Bachelor of Arts, English Major
- 1996-2000 - Advanced classes at the University of Georgia - English & Computer Sciences
- 2000 - Progress 8.0 and Webspeed 3.0, BravePoint, Inc.
- 2001 - Progress 8.0 Character programming, BravePoint, Inc.
- 2003 - Advanced WebSpeed Programming, BravePoint, Inc.
- 2000-2005 - HWG/IWA online classes & tutorials on multiple Web technologies
Activities & Affiliations